Annual M&T Bank Honor Rows Recipients Announced
Honors Youth Groups Who Provide Outstanding Service to Maryland Communities
ANNAPOLIS, MD – The Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism and the Baltimore Ravens today announced the recipients of the 17th annual Honor Rows program, presented by M&T Bank. During each Ravens home game throughout the 2016 regular season, 17 youth groups and organizations will be recognized for service to their communities.
Winning groups will receive up to 100 tickets per group to attend a Baltimore Ravens game at M&T Bank Stadium, “Honor Rows” T-shirts, in-game recognition of honorees on RavensVision, and the opportunity to be featured on a WBAL-TV telecast prior to each home game.
Honorees were selected by a panel of staff from the Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism, Baltimore Ravens, and M&T Bank.
The 2016 Honor Rows recipients are:
- CASA Club of Hereford High School (Baltimore County)
- Community Law in Action (Baltimore City)
- Baltimore Hebrew Congregation (Baltimore City)
- Banner Neighborhoods’ “Neighborhood Youth Programs” (Baltimore City)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Boy Scouts of America (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Girl Scout Troop 1273 (Montgomery County)
- Hippodrome Foundation Camp Counselors (Baltimore City)
- Hunts Memorial United Methodist Church – Mid-High Youth Group (Baltimore City)
- Makings of A Man Male Youth Initiative (Baltimore City)
- Maryland National Guard Freestate ChalleNGe Academy (Baltimore City, and Baltimore, Cecil, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Montgomery County Recreation (Montgomery County)
- Playworks Maryland Junior Coach Leadership Program (Baltimore City)
- Pocomoke High School Key Club (Worcester County)
- Silver Oak Academy (Carroll and Frederick Counties)
- Student Union of Gaithersburg High School (Montgomery County)
- The We Cancerve Movement, Inc. (Harford County)