The Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives connects Marylanders to economic, volunteer, and human service opportunities through government, business, and nonprofit partners and conducts community affairs and engagement within the executive branch of Maryland government.
The office also houses the Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism and Volunteer Maryland, in addition to the governor’s ethnic and cultural commissions, faith-based outreach team, and the Advisory Stakeholder Group on Autism-Related Needs.
- NEW:Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism Announces Annual Volunteer Recognition Day During Maryland State Fair
- July 26 Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives Announces New Service and Volunteerism Director Appointment
- July 26 Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives Announces LGBTQ Affairs Commission Administrative Director Appointment
- 211 Multilingual Support Media Toolkit
- May 26 Volunteer Maryland Announces Call for Recruits to Serve as Volunteer Coordinators for AmeriCorps
- May 19 PHOTO RELEASE: Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives Hosts Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Celebration